Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Trailer Porch Ideas How To Evacuate From A Hurricane...with Two Vehicles And One Driver?

How to evacuate from a hurricane...with two vehicles and one driver? - trailer porch ideas

I have a motorcycle and a midsize sedan (no trailer or trailer hitch-up), lives in an apartment without a garage (the first level) of parking spaces, and Hurricane Ike heads my way.
--------------
My gut feeling tells me the car in a category-5 parking garage of the evidence (such as a garage is completely at the airport or office building) and hop on my bike (which almost no gas) with a backpack and a few bags full of clothes for later.
------
But I have no idea what policies there are paid parking garages at several levels during the hurricane ... or what other possibilities.
I also have a sliding glass door onto a terrace on the second floor ... and have no idea how to deal with locked without.

Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment