Saturday, December 12, 2009

Physical Therapy, Cover Letters Necessary What Kind Of Health Insurance Can Cover Physical Therapy?

What kind of health insurance can cover physical therapy? - physical therapy, cover letters necessary

Hello, I broke my wrist on 8.8.2009 and not the surgery the next day. I would like physiotherapy. But the insurance company told me that my insurance coverage for physical therapy students in the 30 days after surgery or hospitalization.

Insurance: United Health care (Student Resources)
School: University of Texas at Dallas

I can not now with my current insurance. I want the assurance that buying physical therapy includes (treatment by hand). Since I am not familiar with him, I do not buy insurance useless again.
I try the Internet, but many possibilities and I have no idea of details. I have to buy fear, a bad one. Is there insurance expert in your Helath here, please help me. My ZIP code is 75248th Or you can tell me agaent so that you can cope with my situation. Thank you very much.

poyu

No comments:

Post a Comment