Friday, December 25, 2009

Funny Running Shirts T Shirts Girl's Funny Or Not?

T shirts girl's funny or not? - funny running shirts

T-Shirts
Do not Piss Me Off! I'm running out of places to hide bodies.

Guys have feelings too. But how ... Who cares?

I do not believe in miracles. I'm counting on it.

Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes.

I hate them all, and you're on.

Please do not kill me.

And your point is ...

It used to be schizophrenic, but now we are.

I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.

Warning: I have an attitude and know how to use it.

Remember my name - you will cry later.

You know he loves me.

Do not worry. Kxnky appear only the first time ...

Of course we are not exactly ... I have it right the first time.

Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?

I'm multi-talented: I can speak and you can pxss simultaneously.

You, me, whipped cream, handcuffs. Questions?

Do not start with me. YouHe has not won.

You have the right to remain silent, so please be silent.

All stressed out and no one to choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment