Thursday, December 17, 2009

Greeting For A Church Program Seventh Day Adventists Only Please?

Seventh Day Adventists only please? - greeting for a church program

I'm not trying to exclude others, I do not think I understand exactly what I do, if you mean SDA. Here goes: I am a baptized Catholic, SDA was not required, but not practicing ... and raised no religious instruction at all. The last 5 years I have gradually you will learn some of my beliefs. Because he chose to eat pork, but more because I am compelled "him rather than a genuine choice. He heard the verses of the Bible and the grounds of the church. He regularly attends church with me every Saturday. Pray with me, but only if I pray aloud, he has never said that prayer in force. He has no intention to as SDA baptized. So what I do ... Before call (it was in September), until you understand that our Savior and was baptized ... married, or simply hope to teach him further? Am I allowed fear to lose, because we are a lot of stress lately. In addition to the other religion ... Anyone who works in sales and am in a doctoral program, our lives are very differentEnt ... different priorities and mindset .. all ... but what we share with others in order. It is a good man, and he loves me more than anyone else, and I want the same thing. I never thought, when they get married if I thought he was the man for me. I am now lost. Please share your thoughts with me. Like I said, SDA, but please ... Other responses are offensive or sound like love, greeting cards ... aware that it is useless to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment