Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Texas Residential Lease Contract Is My Landlord Responsible For My Refrigerator?

Is my landlord responsible for my refrigerator? - texas residential lease contract

The refrigerator in my house is a failure, and I have all the measures that try to put it into operation resumed. He was there when I moved here in 2004 and is listed in the inventory of my lease. When I called my landlord about this, he said he would not be there anyway, and my problem. I want another one or call a lawyer?

I live in Texas and mine is a lease Apartment Association Texas Residential.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's next? The oven? The word? Yes, it is the responsibility of the owner. I want to talk to a lawyer for the tenants and see what the law says. You could buy at the end with a new refrigerator and the payment of rent. But it does so without legal advice.

Anonymous said...

In Australia, the rules may be different, but the rental property is rented, I provided the contract provides that if things break, it is my duty to replace, or repair. You may need to have a closer look of the documents that he find a lease that is so. If there is no evidence that the owner is not responsible for the goods will not have to sell their problem.

Anonymous said...

In Australia, the rules may be different, but the rental property is rented, I provided the contract provides that if things break, it is my duty to replace, or repair. You may need to have a closer look of the documents that he find a lease that is so. If there is no evidence that the owner is not responsible for the goods will not have to sell their problem.

Anonymous said...

Take a look at your contract.

The fact that appears in the inventory suggests that the owner is responsible.

If a white goods or items displayed in the inventory are listed as the responsibility of the owner, yes, you have to pay OT.

Did you rent directly from him or through a management company?

Post a Comment