Saturday, January 9, 2010

Migi Nail Art Polish Distributors Migi Nail Art Pens - Have You Tried These? If So, What Is Your Opinion?

Migi Nail Art pens - have you tried these? If so, what is your opinion? - migi nail art polish distributors

Me (2) Migi Nail Art Colors (technically, to sign a "pen") freely and "friending" the dealer on YouTube. A crowd, and although it seems to work well for the application I have not had much luck with drying enamel. It seems to dry very slowly - much slower than normal nail polish.

Has anyone tried? I have nail polish usual - Stripe Rite, and some run of the mill things as well - with very good results. The Migi sec does not seem appropriate.

My first thought was that the lines were too thick, but it seems impossible to make thin lines. I press on the tube? Or just dry very slowly?

Migi people speak with enthusiasm, but I lived, I'm glad that they were free. If it makes a difference, I have the Hot Pink & Kelly (almost fluorescent) green. I read that the "starter kit with the standard color" works "better." Maybe I should be in black and white, but the color seems boring and I wanted to make Nail art fun!

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Megan B said...

Yes, I have to black and white. They are in order. What do not touch for some time, but seems a little longer to take me dry.

The lines are thick, I could never really ends well.

Post a Comment