Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mexican Floor Tile Why Does My Cat Always Throw Up On The "FRINGES" Of My Persian Rug Instead Of The Mexican Tile Floor Outside?

Why does my cat always throw up on the "FRINGES" of my Persian rug instead of the Mexican tile floor outside? - mexican floor tile

Persian cats tend to throw things in Persian too. In addition to sleep and eat, hurling is what cats do best. The margins are heavier than most of the carpets clean, the cat is happy where he complicates his life. They live for stuff like that.

2 comments:

RuneAmok said...

I'm sure there's a reason, but I am very happy if I can find. I suspect that the answer has something to do with his vision. Maybe your perception of depth has something to do, or maybe how you see colors. Of course, I think a cat is more likely to throw any space is when the attack begins. You can travel a bit (as in the kitchen, hallway lined with carpet), but I think he went too far from its path.

Or perhaps with his own vomit clean glasses appears an X on the most difficult.

AHA! I have an option that may be important. After http://www.cat-world.com.au/WhyDoesMyCat ... * Possible that cats prefer to be in the rug or carpet, because they provide a secure base when he has seizures.

rule62 said...

Because he a cat. While we're on the subject, can you tell me why my dog can not be maintained if you have access to a carpet, but still very good if you do not have hard floors?

Maybe it's something comfortable, feels better on the carpet, to anoint him.

Post a Comment