Sunday, January 24, 2010

Refinish Porcelain Sink Who Should I Call To Repair A Hole Where The Sink Meets The Drain In An Old Porcelain Sink?

Who should I call to repair a hole where the sink meets the drain in an old porcelain sink? - refinish porcelain sink

I have an old sink, porcelain, and not replaced. The problem is that a cup is dropped into the sink, and made a triangular hole in the sink, where the catchment area. The hole is about an inch at its widest point. I do not know whether this can be resolved, and if so, to turn. It is one of the towns of Bad refinishing is the best? Or a complete on-the-bathroom renovation? Or anywhere else? I am not part of the original pool, and I am willing to pay (cheap fix) to the sink, because it replaces a classic, and not by a modern device. Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Floyd B said...

Bite the Bullet "and buy a new receiver.

I do not think it looks good, clean, reliable, can be a lasting recovery.

droolie_... said...

A practical man can make.

Post a Comment