Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Horny Bachelorettes Who Have Wilder Parties With Strippers Involved? Bachelors Or Bachelorettes?

Who have wilder parties with strippers involved? bachelors or bachelorettes? - horny bachelorettes

What is more likely to cheat on their spouse?
Soo I have not a friend, a stripper and HES gay, and he said: "impatience" Women of Wrestling, to play these "special" finger with Jimmy (ouch!) Lol. Almost every game that seems a bit "wild" theres to marry and go .. crazy I know that men are crazy, but the game with breasts is not the same as typing and playing with dudes .. can not pee and that if some women stirippers recruited to play with other children, not do it in the telling.
Note: Now I know I'm a guy, but no parts of deer, I know that all kinds of sex involved .. I think beacause bachelorette parties are worse: Men Arent hot gAY & runnin 'around with a hard "Ready 2 Party + Sexy Girls = Time / trap. I think what is in thinking that men are just girls stripper stripper ..
Let's get monnnaaaayyyy! lol
Yall what u think?

2 comments:

MAN BEAR PIG said...

---> BACK

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; MBP>

Lolitta Under A Groove said...

Singles parties are the wildest

Post a Comment