Monday, February 1, 2010

Eyebrows That Are Dyed Pictures My Eyebrows Were Dyed Black At A Spa And I Can't Use Dye To Get Them Back, Any At Home Answers?

My eyebrows were dyed black at a spa and I can't use dye to get them back, any at home answers? - eyebrows that are dyed pictures

The spa types eyebrows eyebrows dyed black, and he said that it would be clear tomorrow, and tomorrow, and are still too dark for me. My mother will not let me bleach and die, she said, they do not work. I tried the lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide, did not work. I have to go to school tomorrow, so please answer!

5 comments:

syviegir... said...

Do nothing! This has become a progressively replaced by new ones of the other in a very short time.
Whitening May an allergic reaction, although not specifically for the contour of the eye, so be careful if you try.

Mico Midnight said...

Well, if you do not want to rape her disabled, you can foundation use to them and then in the shade with a pencil, lighter color, depending on hair color and complexion. Or maybe a medium brown.

annvicto... said...

Only shave and use an eyebrow pencil until they grow again.

His Wifeyy ♥ said...

I would definitely use bleaching kit ... Do not shave! Worse mistake ever. My sister ... and looked terrible.

When buying something a brush in a light-colored eyebrows and pencil them ... it is a bleaching kit at Walmart, only $ 6, my friend died, her bleach blond hair black and washable with a bleaching kit ... Wonder.

Angel In The Pouring Rain.. said...

get shades of brown and eyes of a brush, brush, and before .. black
or a powder foundation would work ..
Good luck

Post a Comment